a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tides of War

Photobucket

Tides Of War

N° : 10108

Year : 1991

Country : Belgium & The Netherlands

Running time : 88 minutes
Actors : Bo Svenson, Yvette Hayden, Rodrigo Obregon, Ernest Borginne


Director : Ross O' Neal

story : Nazis aim a secret weapon at the USA during WW2. The only people who can stop it must race against time and overwhelming odds.

No comments: