a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Monday, March 16, 2009

Fatal Attraction

Photobucket
Fatal Attraction

aka : Head On

N° : 55126 / 85126

Year : 17-03-1987
Country : Belgium & The Netherlands

Running time : 90 minutes

Actors : Sally Kellerman, Stephen Lack, Lawrence Dane, John Huston

Director : Michael Grant

Story : A young couple gets so caught up in their sexual games and role playing that they begin to act them out in public.

4 comments:

Neciforiada said...

Do you have this movie compressed with a divx codec? ( maybe with .avi extension? )

Dan said...

I only have the Vhs tape in my collection . But if you try ebay this film will pop up from time to time

Neciforiada said...

Hello Dan,

you didn`t answer to my message, did you receive it?I asked you about ripped version?

Dan said...

Sorry but I can't rip the vhs.
I don't know where you live, But I found one on an online market site.
It's Pal VHS , and a steal as well
http://cd-dvd.marktplaats.nl/vhs-thrillers-en-misdaad/452704680-fatal-attraction-vhs-videofilm.html