a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mrs. V.S. Mistress


Mrs. V.S. Mistress
(Irit,Irit)

N° : 56671 / 86671

Year : 17-03-1987

Country : Belgium & The Netherlands

Running time : 92 minutes

Actors : Hannan Goldblatt, Leora Grossman, Irit Alter

Director : Naftaly Alter

Story : Ireet is a unhappy maried housewife, irit is a business woman with many lovers. they meet each other and become friends, and it doesn't take long before they switch lives ....

No comments: