a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Monday, July 7, 2008

Goldy 2: The Saga of the Golden Bear

Photobucket
Goldy 2: The Saga of the Golden Bear
N° : 54480 / 84480
Year : 1988
Country : Belgium & The Netherlands
Running time : 92 minutes
Actors : Jessica Black, Jeff Richards, Dan Dalton, John Quinn, Wild Bill Horst, Kate Carlin, Kim Fleming
Director : Trevor Black
Story : A young girl tries to protect her pet bear from a circus owner who wants to kidnap the animal and put it on exhibition at his circus.
Note : It seems like this is part 2 of the Goldy film. Never seen the first part , So I don't know if it was released on the Vestron label . Can someone help me out with this one ?

No comments: