a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Monday, July 7, 2008

Fore play


Fore play
N° : 821212
Release : Early 80's
Country : Australia
Running Time : 100 minutes
Actors : Zero Mostel, Estelle Parsons, Jerry Orbacj, Paul Dooley
Directed by : John G. Avildsen, Bruce Malmuth & Robert McCarty
Story : funny comedy that is divided into three segments. The first deals with a lonely man who buys a life size doll. The second is about a writer (Jerry Orbach from TV's Law and Order!) getting help from a muse and the third is about the president's daughter getting kidnapped and the outrageous demand which must be met for her return.


Fact : Released by Video Classics , it seems like they had the license to release the first Vestron Video's in Australia. I can't find a date , so don't know what year it is released on video. Can someone help me out ? thanks

No comments: