a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Thursday, July 7, 2011

På Kamel I Vilda Västern


På Kamel I Vilda Västern

Aka : Hawmps!

N° : S265006

Year : 1987

Running time : 120 minutes

Country : Sweden

Actors : James Hampton, Christopher Connelly, Slim Pickens, Denver Pyle, Gene Conforti, Mimi Maynard

Director : Joe Camp

Story : The US Cavalry tried camels out in the southwestern desert for a short--but memorable--period of time. Horses were having a tough time in the arid climate, and the "powers that be" thought that camels might just be a better option. Needless to say, the results were comical. Some of the best jokes in the movie, however, were based on the Camel cigarette commercials that we baby boomers will remember well, but will have to be explained to the kids. (source IMDB written by Tess)

No comments: