a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Karate Tiger II


Karate Tiger II

Aka : No Retreat, No Surrender 2 : Raging Thunder

N° : 10056

Year : 1990

Country : Belgium & The Netherlands

Running time : 106 minutes

Actors : Max Thayer; Loren Avedon, Matthias Hues, Cynthia Rothrock

Director : Corey Yeun

Story : In this sequel, Scott Wylde, an American kickboxer, must go to Cambodia to rescue his Vietnamese girlfriend from Russian and Vietnamese troops. (source imdb)

No comments: