a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dance

Photobucket
Dance

N° : 10052

Country : Belgium & The Netherlands

Year : 24-04-1991

Running time : 93 minutes

Actors : Johan Renvall, Ellen Troy, Carlton Wilborn, Charlene Campbell

Director : Robin Murray

Story : Dance tells the story of Lacy Julie Luk & Nicholas & shows an inside view behind the scene of the American Ballet. A Hard world , where only the passion for dancing is important.

No comments: