a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cop Game

Photobucket
Cop Game

N° : 10114

Year : 1990

Country : Belgium & The Netherlands

Running time : 81 minutes

Actors : Brent Huff, max Laurel, Werner Pochath

Director : Bruno Mattei

Story : Author: Drunken Master from Ottawa, Canada wrote :
The KGB is in Vietnam, and Morgan (Brent Huff, from The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik Yak) and Hawk are on the case. Double cross and bloodshed ensue - Bruno Mattei style! I've never seen a Bruno Mattei film I didn't find absolutely hysterical. This film is as violent as hell, with go-go girls; Rambo styled gun fights, and the craziest on-screen car chase I've ever witnessed - SERIOUSLY! You must see this car chase – filmed entirely with miniatures using model cars and model trains. I would have to say that this maybe the most original film I've seen in the Bruno Mattei cannon – no rip-offs in sight; just tons of fun, bloodshed and outrageous dialog!

No comments: