a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Friday, March 27, 2009

Return of the Living Dead part III

Photobucket
Return of the Living Dead part III

Aka : After Death ; Oltre la Morte ; Zombie Flesh eaters 3 ; Zombie 4

N° : 10113

Year :10-01-1991

Country : Belgium & The Netherlands

Running time : 90 minutes

Actors : Jeff Stryker, Candice Daly, Massimo Vanni, Jim Gaines,Don Wilson

Director : Claudio Fragasso

Story : A woman goes back to the island where her parents were killed. They had been working on a cure for cancer and accidentally raised the dead by angering a voodoo priest. With the woman is a group of mercenaries and they meet up with some other researchers. They raise the dead again and all hell breaks loose.

2 comments:

Lost Video Archive said...

This is awesome because it uses the cover art for Claudio Fragasso's Zombi 4: After Death which came out 3 years after Return of the Living Dead 3!

Dan said...

I was not sure at first. But did my research on IMDB, and the story director & actors match with this so I guess It's the right one.