a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Gunpowder

Photobucket
GunPowder

N° : 54491

Year : 14-01-1987

Country : Belgium & The Netherlands

Running time : 81 minutes

Actors : David Gilliam, Martin Potter, Gordon Jackson, Debra Burton

Director : Norman J. Warren

Story : Debra Burton plays an evil genius trying to put economic rains on the world. Martin Potter and David Gullium are two spies are on a mission to save the world.

No comments: