a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Seven Magnificent Gladiators


The Seven Magnificent Gladiators
( I Sette magnifici gladiatori )

N°: 54459

Year : 21-10-1986

Country : Belgium & The Netherlands
Running time : 100 minutes

Actors : Sybil Danning, Lou Ferrigno, Brad Harris, Dan Vadis, Carla Ferrigno, Yehuda Efroni, Mandy Rice-Davies

Director : Bruno Mattei

Story :A bandit leader endowed with supernatural powers by his sorceress mother makes yearly raids on a peasant village. However, the women of the village come into possession of a magic sword, and go in search of a hero who is able to wield it and save their village from the evil bandit.

No comments: