a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Friday, June 17, 2011

Orion's Belt


Orion's Belt

(Orions belte)

N° : 56923 / 86923

Year : 1987

Running time : 88 minutes

Country : Belgium & The Netherlands

Actors : Helge Jordal, Sverre Anker Ousdal, Hans Ola Sorlie,Kjersti Holmen

Director : Tristan de Vere Cole

Story : I loved this movie.My mother picked it up at random at a yard sale.Lucky me! The scenery was beautiful.That was my favorite part of the film. I want to go to Norway now. The story isn't exceptionally special, but very interesting.After a somewhat slow start, it keeps a fast pace right up until the last minute. Also, the "slow start" wasn't boring at all, in my opinion.It did have a "TV Movie" feel to it.There isn't terrific acting or special effects, just solid all-around entertainment.The acting was good enough. It was one of those movies where I was disappointed to see it end. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in the arctic circle. (source IMDB written by Fletch 06)

No comments: