a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Alladin


Alladin

Aka : Superfantagenio

N° : 66641

Year : 1988

Running time 92 minutes

Country : France

Actors : Bud Spencer, Janet Agren, Julian Voloshin

Director : Bruno Corbucci

Story : Updating of the old "Aladdin" Arabian Nights tale, as a teenager in modern-day Miami finds a magic lantern and out pops a genie, who's been asleep for 200 years and in his gratitude grants the boy several wishes.

No comments: