a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Karate Tiger


Karate Tiger
(No retreat No surrender)

N°: 57053 / 87053

Year : 1988

Country : Belgium & The Netherlands

Running time : 95 minutes

Actors : Jean-Claude Van Damme, Kurt Mc Kinney, kathie Sileno

Director : Corey Yuen

Story : Jason Stillwell, a Bruce Lee fan, is beaten numerous times and trains from the ghost of Lee. Jason then must use his newly acquired skills to save Seattle from a crime syndicate, whose top martial artist is the deadly Ivan.



- I buyed it some years ago & it turned out that the sleeve was a vestron, but the tape was replaced with a cnr one. So still searching for the Vestron Tape

No comments: