a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My chauffeur


My chauffeur

N° : VA 5135

Year : 1986

Country : USA

Running time : 94 minutes

Actors : Deborah Foreman, Sam Jones, Sean McClory, Penn & Teller, Howard Hesseman, E.G. Marshall

Director : David Beaird

Story :A free-spirited young woman (Deborah Foreman) upsets the status quo at a stuffy Brentwood limousine service


No comments: